Bella Vita means the beautiful life and our intent in establishing the wine club was to reward loyal customers who purchase wine frequently with an offer that would provide value for money, convenience and reliability. As a member you are required to take a dozen of any of our Stella Bella Wines (any brand, can be mixed) OF YOUR CHOICE, twice a year in the months of May and November (view Terms and Conditions). You may order at any other time and still receive all your membership benefits, including:
- 15% off - all current release wines and merchandise whether you purchase online, by mail, fax, email or at our cellar door (unless discounts already apply)
- Free freight - delivery to your door via Australia Post..
- No joining or ongoing membership fees
- Pre-release notifications and special offers
- Invitations - to wine dinners and special events
- Exclusive access - to cellar door or wine club only limited release wines
Membership is free and will only take a few minutes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to the Bella Vita Wine Club ("Wine Club") The Wine Club is operated by Stella Bella Wines Pty Ltd at [205 Rosa Brook Road, Margaret River, WA 6285] ("Stella Bella"). To join the Wine Club, you must be 18 years of age or over, be a resident of and domiciled in Australia and agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
2. There is no Membership fee payable for joining the Wine Club. Applications for Membership can be made by completing the Application Form available from Stella Bella or on its website www.stellabella.com.au. Stella Bella reserves the right to grant or refuse membership of the Wine Club to any applicant.
3. Members receive:
a. Complimentary Membership
b. 15% Discount on all purchases (except where discounts/exclusions already apply).
c. Free Delivery to your door on all purchases for delivery in Australia.
d. Exclusive Offers on our wines.
e. Members Only Access to Cellar Door exclusive wines including limited releases and museum vintages.
f. Regular Newsletters with special offers and exciting updates on winery news and events.
g. Priority Notification about special winery events and functions.
4. Shipments are for Members' personal consumption only and must not be used for retail sale.
5. Members agree to order a dozen of Stella Bella wines of their choice (can be mixed) every May and November and authorise Stella Bella to debit their nominated debit or credit card for these and any other wine orders placed by the Member
6. Members may terminate their Membership at any time by notifying the Wine Club in writing at: Stella Bella Wines Pty Ltd, Bella Vita Wine Club, P.O. Box 536, Margaret River, WA 6285. If the Member terminates the Membership prior to being a member for more than 12 months, there may be a termination fee payable.
7. Stella Bella uses Australia Post delivery service. Any times for delivery of Shipments quoted by the Wine Club are approximate only and to the extent permitted by law the Wine Club shall not be liable to the Member for the failure to supply or deliver any Shipments at any such time on any grounds whatsoever, including negligence by the Wine Club.
8. All Shipments must be delivered to the Member, another adult person at the Delivery Address who undertakes to accept the Shipment on the Member's behalf, or in accordance with the Member's instructions. Anyone at the Member's Delivery Address who receives the Shipment will be presumed by the Wine Club to be authorised to receive the Shipment on the Member's behalf. Wine Club may request that the person who receives the Shipment at the Delivery Address provide satisfactory evidence of proof of age to the person responsible for delivery of the Shipment. Wine Club will refuse to deliver the Shipment if the person receiving the Shipment is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. The Shipment will not be delivered to persons under the age of 18 years or to persons who fail to provide proof of age satisfactory to Wine Club that the person is aged 18 years or over.
9. Upon delivery of the Shipments, all risk and title shall pass to the Member and the Member shall bear the risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods from such time.
10. In the event that the Shipments are damaged or partially lost during transit, the Member must, within 14 working days of delivery of the goods, provide the Wine Club written notice giving reasonable particulars of any such alleged damage or partial loss. The Member acknowledges and agrees that no claim whatsoever shall be accepted by the Wine Club (or any of its agents) for any damage to, or partial loss of, the Shipments which occurred during transit where written notice is not provided within this period. On accepting the Member's claim, the Wine Club will at its discretion replace or refund the goods and pay for any additional delivery charges.
11. The member understands that it is their responsibility to inform Stella Bella of any change in address and delivery details. Charges incurred with recovery of wines to an old or incorrect address will be the responsibility of the member.
Members may access or change their details by the following methods:
Phone (08) 9757 6377
or via Mail: Bella Vita Wine Club, c/o Stella Bella Wines Pty Ltd, P.O. Box 536, Margaret River, WA 6285.
The Wine Club will only use your personal details for marketing purposes outside of the purpose described above if you select to join the Stella Bella mailing list on the Application Form. By joining the mailing list, you agree to receive news, promotional offers and other updates in relation to the Wine Club. Method of contact may be by mail, email or phone.
13. The Wine Club assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communications or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Wine Club may (where necessary with the approval of any relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend Membership of the Wine Club.
14. The Wine Club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the Wine Club terms and conditions. Should the Wine Club vary the terms and conditions, it will notify the Member via the email address provided on the Member's Application Form. Your continued participation in the Wine Club after such notification will constitute your deemed acceptance of such variations.
15. The Wine Club reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of Members and any other information relevant to Membership or participation in the Wine Club. Verification is at the discretion of the Wine Club, whose decision is final. The Wine Club reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the operations of the Wine Club.
16. The Wine Club encourages Members to drink responsibly.